Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Selfishness Goes On...

Second time I'm using a demotivational poster to prove a point.

{Ahem, where was I?} Continued from yesterday...

She could have just said no. I didn't go to her birthday party, and not just because she wasn't going to serve anything that I could eat. She even had the gall to tell me then to just go "for her".

She had already said yes when my friend (the one supposedly courting her) asked her. Then she backed out, and said she would only go if I invited her.

What a user. She doesn't ride with us going to school because she now knows her being late inconveniences a lot of people in the car pool. But she still rides with us at night when there are other drivers she could ride with if she really wanted to stick to her principle.

And what principle would that have been? Not abusing my friend's kindness when she has no intention of saying "yes" to him.

And now that she's told them about her stand, she's made them suspect there is a conflict between us, when I, all this time, have not even said a single word against her to them.

It's just between her and me, and she doesn't even have the decency to approach me about it, instead just choosing not to ride with us anymore where I'll see more of her bad behavior she doens't want to change. Yeah, that's the way to deal with your problems.

No comments: