Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Multiple Choice Question




This is not part of the AQ Contest.

Car Pool Passenger/Student Group Officer: I have to be in school 7am tomorrow to prepare for the tree planting, which starts 730am.

Car Pool Driver: In my experience no activity in school ever started on time. We will leave at 6:45am, and can be at your usual pick-up point at 7:15am, if you want, and you can be in school 7:30am.

What is the best response?

[a] Car Pool Passenger/Student Group Officer: As a Student Group Officer I will strive to break that negative impression of our activities. I will go to school by myself and be there at 7am.
I'll see you guys there at 730am.

[b] Car Pool Passenger/Student Group Officer: I don't want to disappoint my fellow Student Group officers but I also don't want to commute to school by myself. Even though it's such a big favor for me to ask, please wake up earlier and pick me up at 6:45am so I can be in school by 7am.

[c] Car Pool Passenger/Student Group Officer: Okay, I'll ride with you guys (although I'll still keep you waiting again by not being at the pick up point when you arrive) and I'll just tell my fellow Student Group officers that there was traffic (even though it's an obvious lie because we all take the same road to school anyway).

No comments: