Friday, August 31, 2007

Urban Dead Update


Havercroft and Ackland Mall have yet to recover from the recent orchestrated zombie attack. Add to that the problem of the implementation of a new rule concerning a new level of ransacking that is more difficult to rebuild, needing a toolbox.

On top of that, there's a misinformation campaign going around (using spray paint) telling those who want to be revived to sleep INSIDE vital structures (such as the mall and NT buildings), which effectively make it more difficult for reconstruction.

I have two options right now: keep returning to the real revive point every other day (after the lone safehouse I've found gets raided again and again) or stay a zombie for now and get Lurching Gait and Ankle Grab, and attack those who have put me in this situation.

3 comments:

JP Loh said...

What's your location? I have 4 syringes with me. Will be heading back to the mall when I reach 50 AP. ETA is 4 hours.

P. C. Ocampo said...

I sleep at 31, 47 to avoid being attacked by humans, but there are 20+ zombies there at any given time, so when I log in and am still a zombie, I go to the mall and attack the zombies there. My problem is also where to find a safe house. Where's yours?

JP Loh said...

I'm at 29, 72. Got killed when I went to Ackland Mall. I'm going back north to revive you guys.

Wait for me at the cemetery at 31, 54 tomorrow. Or if you have enough AP, head further south.