Friday, August 8, 2008

MALL-opoly

Since I already started talking about games yesterday, this is one that I miss a lot. We used to play this a lot in the first Playstation when my friends and I were together, but I also played the story mode solo to be able to unlock the three secret characters.

It's one of the few games that can be played by more than two players on the PS.

Just like Monopoly you can buy unowned "stalls" in the mall that you land in, and force other players to buy goods from your store if they land there, and there's an advantage to having two or more stalls beside each other, and selling stores if you don't have enough money

There's also a space that's the equivalent of Go, and of drawing luck cards.

Best part of the game is the points system, where if you collect up to 99 points, you can already claim victory (although I never did) but can also get to do cool things like open another shop for yourself you haven't landed on.

Why wasn't this upgraded for the PS3 and PSP?

No comments: