Saturday, September 27, 2008

Urban Dead: All Risen Up And Nowhere to Go

When I played yesterday, I was lucky to have gotten to a safehouse that was strongly barricaded with my last action point. When I logged on this morning, someone had PK'ed me, AND for some twisted reason, left me in the building, which was now HEAVILY barricaded.
So I had to claw my way out of the building to get to a revive point.
The story doesn't end there though: while destroying the barricades from the inside another human comes along and starts attacking me.
Great.
But I don't waste AP trying to gesture to him. At least after a while he realizes I'm not attacking him, so he leaves me alone, although if he had killed me first, I would have appreciated getting dumped out of the building.
When I ran out of AP, the building was lightly barricaded. Hope I'm out when I next log on.

No comments: