Thursday, June 7, 2007

Low Batt


Low batt
Originally uploaded by lechu83
One of my most recently aggravated pet peeves is when - on a trip, because my camera has a small picture display - people constantly want to view all the shots I've taken while we're still outdoors.

For my video camera that uses tape, the bad thing about this is the tape is rewound but not stopped at the exact end of the previous scene. This means that in the next scene recorded, either the last few seconds of the preceding scene are overwritten, or there is a brief period between scenes where only static is visible.

Besides this, reviewing the data uses up battery life, and it's happened to me that because of drained charge while on the road, the camera died and I wasn't able to take any pictures for the last part of the trip.

This may have something to do with being a one- or two-marshmallow kid, which I'll explain tomorrow.

No comments: