Monday, June 25, 2007

Revive


Revive, originally uploaded by namatovu.

Hehe. I wonder if on the street level view (taking a phrase from google maps) of the Urban Dead landscape, this is what we'll see.

Anyway...

I got revived! Sunday morning I was able to garner enough action points to shuffle over to the nearest revive point to my location. I was very optimistic because it was considered a "safe" zone so not that many zombies, so I was the only one there, and therefore will most likely be the first one revived when a technician passes by.

And that is what happened: when I opened my account this morning it said I still had 0 hit points, but 50 action points, again taking 10 AP to stand up.

But as soon as I stood up, I had 25 HP (as opposed to the original 50 HP) and immediately moved to a strongly barricaded building. Let's hope I don't get killed again.

No comments: