Monday, November 5, 2007

Joys of Pregnancy

Day 2 of my Movie List Update Week. Knocked Up has funny intelligent writing, and a great cast. I loved the banter between Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen just like in 40-Year Old Virgin, and Leslie Mann in a role very different from her best-remembered character of Ursula in George of the Jungle.

Sadly, Katherine Heigl wasn't playing someone very far from how Izzy in Grey's Anatomy would have acted.

This film is a great counterpoint to another very hilarious film about expecting, Nine Months starring Hugh Grant, Julianne Moore and Robin Williams

2 comments:

JP Loh said...

Weird. I thought most of the jokes in this movie were tasteless.

P. C. Ocampo said...

I wasn't talking about the geek simulated sex scenes while he was on the phone with the girl or the actual crowning, but the snappy retorts that made me think "that's the kind of comeback I want against someone dissing me."