Saturday, November 3, 2007

School for Scoundrels 2 - I Wish


This will be Adding to List of Movies I've Watched Week here, because I'm getting so far behind in putting down all of these if I keep it at once a month.

This movie was a bit disappointing. I thought it was a good premise considering Billy Bob Thornton's great role in School for Scoundrels, and I thought he would have a good fight in his hands against Stifler.

Unfortunately, that wasn't what we got. Sean William Scott is a guy who wrote a self-help book long after his traumatic experiences with a cruel Physical Education teacher, only to come home and find out that teacher is now dating his mother.

It wasn't as funny as the earlier mentioned Jon Heder film, and nor was the ending as satisfying.

There were so many unresolved plot points, such as how the town felt about Sean's character after his outburst at the commemmoration, and if Thornton's character was never reprimanded for his abuse of the students.

No comments: