Thursday, September 6, 2007

Appropriate Movie Title



The two words above describes my character's state in Urban Dead: revived - in a safe house - go to sleep - log in again to find the building had been attacked by zombies.

This has happened almost half a dozen times since the Ackland Mall Attack (the event is now historical enough to be capitalized).

I will stay a zombie for now, and will sleep in an open space beside a known revive point, to ensure to humans that I did not lose action points attacking a building or humans, but was on my way to the revive point.

One side note: Sir Joel saw me playing Kingdom of Loathing earlier, and said it appeared more "believable" compared to Urban Dead.

Two side notes: I have watched the movie above. It was my introduction to the pair of superb British actors, now divorced, and both having roles in the Harry Potter films. This suspense thriller has a modern day couple starting to recall a similar love affair in the past, where the guy ended up getting convicted for the murder of the woman. Is history going to repeat itself? Good flick, for its time.

1 comment:

JP Loh said...

I'm sleeping at the hospital in 40, 73. It's at EHB with 15 other people. There's a revive point east of the building.

I have 1 syringe left. Let me know when you reach the RP. I'll keep 'cading the hospital for the meantime.

Why do I feel that the last game update made survival a lot harder?