Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gravestone Appointment Not Kept


Sorry, JP, only read your reply about where to meet in UD now. Anyway, I'm alive again thanks to the Four Winds, and am in Westropp Bank [41, 47], the only place in the vicinity that I know has been EHB for several days now, and with several humans inside to maintain it.

It's also up to two blocks away from a hospital, police station and an NT building which hopefully will be easy to clean out now.

But more immediate problem is that since I'm infected (doesn't go away with reviving) I'm down to 1 HP when I got inside. Somebody better heal me quick.

As for "Microserfs", my copy is with Ms. Jeng, which her hubby read first. You can help me bug her about it, although there is another option I'd tell you about offline...

No comments: