Monday, April 21, 2008

That's Technology


Because of the institutional workshop last Friday to yesterday, I wasn't able to attend the course card distribution of my graduate studies last April 18.

In any other universe, I would have had to wait until today to go to that campus and look for my course cards among the piles discarded by those who were there last Friday.

But I don't live in that universe. I live in the one where I could go online before Monday and get to check my grades and not lose any sleep worrying.

After all, In Computer Architecture, I needed 76% in the finals to get a grade of 2.0 - the passing. So it's a great feeling I want to share here that I got high enough in the finals to raise that to three-point-oh!

P.S. Read between the lines as to what I'm complaining about...

No comments: